Congratulations, You Are Getting Married!
Wedding cakes is the main focal point of your wedding reception. At Kakes By Kesline, it is our passion to create cakes that are truly unique, both in design and flavor and enhances your reception.
All of our wedding cakes are custom designed to match your wedding theme and reflect your personal style. These can be as simple as a plain tiered cake or as elaborate as a 7 tier wedding cake covered in decorative details. We also offer an array of desserts that can be used to create a delicious sweet table.
All of our custom wedding cakes are made from scratch using fresh, high quality ingredients.
Sounds good? Get started with a consultation, where we will collaborate with you on crafting the perfect design and allow you to taste a few samples of cake flavors, filling, and icing combinations.
Some Things to Consider When Choosing a Cake Bakery
1. Start Early. Your venue choice can really influence the aesthetic and design details of your cake. For example, delicate buttercream icing won’t withstand the heat as well as sturdier fondant at an outdoor summer wedding. Therefore, once you have secured your location, start shopping around for your baker.
2. Get Social. Do not be swayed by the swoon-worthy images alone. Seek out online testimonials and reviews to complete the picture before you schedule a consultation.
3. Bottom Line Basics. A big part of our job is helping a couple prioritize where the cake purchase fits within their wedding budget. A good cake designer will make helpful suggestions to keep your budget on point, while still meeting your aesthetic needs.
4. Consider The Cost. The cost of a cake is determined by the number of servings needed and the complexity of the design.
5. Get Inspired. Your overall wedding style can kick-start the design process with your baker, but don’t stop there. Mood boards, images of cakes you love, your wedding color palette, your dress — any and all of these elements will get the cake design wheels in motion.
6. Be Fearless With Flavors. Your cake should be both beautiful and delicious. Do not choose flavors you think everyone will like, choose the flavors you like. Remember, it’s your wedding and this is your cake!